Sunday, February 14, 2010

pack-pack...pack, pack it up

I should definitely be packing right now. But I found an iTunes gift card I haven't spent yet. So I just have to do that before I leave, of course. I think I'm going to go with more episodes of The Office, from older seasons I haven't watched yet.

The biggest packing challege: "The combined linear dimensions (length + width + height) of your checked baggage may not exceed 107”. The larger piece of checked baggage may not exceed 62”. Your carry-on baggage may not exceed a total linear measurement of 45”."
I can handle the 80lb limit, but 107" for 2 bags is not very big. here's hoping they're not too strict on that one.

If you didn't notice, I got my Zambian address, and it's on the side bar below the PC graphic. I'll change it after training when I get my new address, probably end of April. I should be getting a cell phone when I get there, so I'll post that number, too. It's $0.11 to send a skype text to Zambia and $0.98 to send a letter. ya know, just fyi.

but this packing situation is serious, as in I haven't actually put anything in a bag yet. so off I go!

No comments: